Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories

Old Dec 31, 2012, 09:22 AM   #1
cbsaw
macrumors newbie

Using an iPad dock with a Ballistic case

So, heres my dilemma. I am currently enrolled in a course that has issued us iPads. The iPad 2 is in a Ballistic case, and per course requirements students are not allowed to remove the iPad from the case (not that it is easy to do anyway) So, I am looking for any ideas for a docking station that may be able to be used with such a bulky case, if any. I am looking to be able to just drop the iPad on a charging station on my desk to make sure it is always charged, because of course another class requirement is that we show up with a completely charged iPad for class..:-)

It would also be nice to have the Ipad in a dock sitting on my desk during study time.

Any ideas, if its even possible with such a bulky case???

Chris
cbsaw is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories