Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Dec 31, 2012, 08:25 PM   #1
johnchart
macrumors newbie

iTunes 11

I d/l iTunes To my imac. Now I can not find page which shows my ipad mini info and syncing. What am I doing wrong?
johnchart is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31, 2012, 08:41 PM   #2
Virtual Steve
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnchart View Post
I d/l iTunes To my imac. Now I can not find page which shows my ipad mini info and syncing. What am I doing wrong?
From the iTunes menubar, View > Show Sidebar, maybe?? Not really sure if that's what you're looking for.
Virtual Steve is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31, 2012, 09:08 PM   #3
Mackilroy
macrumors 68040

Send a message via AIM to Mackilroy
Connected devices can be seen in the top right corner, next to the button that says either Library or Store.
Mackilroy is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store