Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater

Old Jan 8, 2013, 01:46 AM   #1
iPhoned00d
macrumors newbie

Question Apple TV First Gen SSH issues PLEASE HELP

Hey guys, just jailbroke my apple tv 1st gen with XBMC. pretty cool and interesting. now.. i want to get Navi.X on it as an add-on. ive been doing some research and found out that you would need to SSH to get into the system and download Navi.X and put it in and all that. Now the issue i am having is, that ive tried 2 different SSH tools, such as Putty and WinSCP, i typed in my IP address for putty and tried everything possible for WinSCP by putting password and username as "frontrow" and the whole AppleTv.local host name, but it keeps giving me an error?

Has this happened to anybody? or a solution to all of this? anyhelp would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!!
iPhoned00d is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater