Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Kauai

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 13, 2010
GPU problem? Screen impacted? All I know is that I went to bed last night with my computer perfectly fine, and I wake up to this.

I'd take it in since it's still within warranty; but a few months ago (like 8) I did spill some coffee on it. Just some though and it was on the complete other side of the computer...Could that be the problem all the way now? Or is it likely something else? I'd just like to know what the heck makes this happen out of nowhere.

http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee396/Saffron831/photo_zpsf494fc02.jpg

Thanks.

Nov 28, 2010
located
It looks like a crack, you need a new display. Depending on how this crack was created, you might get a free repair or have to pay for it.

photo_zpsf494fc02.jpg

Kauai

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 13, 2010
It looks like a crack, you need a new display. Depending on how this crack was created, you might get a free repair or have to pay for it.

photo_zpsf494fc02.jpg

Like I said, went to bed (sliding it under my bed, like usual) and then I wake up and this is how it is. There's not even any indents on the back or anything... Any ways, thanks, I'll look into it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.