Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Jan 1, 2013, 01:51 PM   #1
Tknull
macrumors regular

Easy Books Year-End Consolidation

I could really use some help on how to properly do a year-end consolidation. I keep doing one, but when I quit and re-open the app, it has reverted to not having been consolidated.

Update:
Contacted by customer support. Problem was an issue with the syncing of the app. Had to turn off syncing and turn it back on. Works fine afterwards. Anyone having the issue in the last few days where you cannot add new transactions on the Mac app (but iOS works ok)... this is identical. Just turn of and back on the syncing.

Last edited by Tknull; Jan 2, 2013 at 06:28 PM. Reason: Update
Tknull is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store