Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

delante raum

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 1, 2013
my screen was all cracked up, so i got a new screen, i put the new one on, put everything back together, i turn it on, the screen is completely white, i can hear messages, phone calls, but i cant see anything, help!!

TheSlimOne

macrumors regular
Jun 19, 2010
my screen was all cracked up, so i got a new screen, i put the new one on, put everything back together, i turn it on, the screen is completely white, i can hear messages, phone calls, but i cant see anything, help!!

One of your connectors isn't connected. I have had the same thing happen before. Also try a hard reboot. Power+Home for about 10 seconds.. Then turn it on with the power button to see if its any different.

delante raum

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 1, 2013
okk

ok i will take everything apart now, can you stand by

----------

and i tried the power reboot, the screen stays white, the phone turns on, its just a bright white screen

corys00

macrumors regular
Sep 6, 2011
ok i will take everything apart now, can you stand by

----------

and i tried the power reboot, the screen stays white, the phone turns on, its just a bright white screen

Flex cable is either not plugged in or worse, kinked.

delante raum

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 1, 2013
k

ok i took everything apart, and the home button was a little bent, i made it straight as possible

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.