Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old Jan 1, 2013, 02:58 PM   #1
irDigital0l
Guest
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
iPhone 6,1 identifier and iOS 7 shows up in dev logs

http://www.idownloadblog.com/2013/01...eveloper-logs/

Happens every year...
irDigital0l is offline   0
Old Jan 1, 2013, 03:19 PM   #2
SONiC5
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: U.S.
There's no way to tell if this will be a 5S or 6 (or something else)?
SONiC5 is offline   0
Old Jan 1, 2013, 03:20 PM   #3
zbarvian
macrumors 68000
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by SONiC5 View Post
There's no way to tell if this will be a 5S or 6 (or something else)?
I'm curious about this also. Does anyone know what the 4S was referred to in these logs? Was it a 4,2? So does the 6,1 maybe indicate that this is another revision? Hopefully.
zbarvian is offline   0
Old Jan 1, 2013, 03:31 PM   #4
irDigital0l
Thread Starter
Guest
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by zbarvian View Post
I'm curious about this also. Does anyone know what the 4S was referred to in these logs? Was it a 4,2? So does the 6,1 maybe indicate that this is another revision? Hopefully.
Wasn't it some weird one, N94?

http://www.macrumors.com/2011/09/02/...id-bcg-e2430a/
irDigital0l is offline   0
Old Jan 1, 2013, 03:39 PM   #5
cambookpro
macrumors 601
 
cambookpro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Berks, England
iPhone: iPhone 1,1
iPhone 3G: iPhone 1,2
iPhone 3GS: iPhone 2,1
iPhone 4 (GSM): iPhone 3,1
iPhone 4 (CDMA): iPhone 3,3
iPhone 4S: iPhone 4,1
iPhone 5 (GSM LTE): iPhone 5,1
iPhone 5 (CDMA LTE): iPhone 5,2

iPhone 5S?: iPhone 6,1

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by irDigital0l View Post
That was the codename, not model identifier.
__________________
MacBook Pro | iPhone 6 Plus | iPad Air | Apple TV
cambookpro is offline   0
Old Jan 1, 2013, 03:45 PM   #6
zbarvian
macrumors 68000
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by cambookpro View Post
iPhone: iPhone 1,1
iPhone 3G: iPhone 1,2
iPhone 3GS: iPhone 2,1
iPhone 4 (GSM): iPhone 3,1
iPhone 4 (CDMA): iPhone 3,3
iPhone 4S: iPhone 4,1
iPhone 5 (GSM LTE): iPhone 5,1
iPhone 5 (CDMA LTE): iPhone 5,2

iPhone 5S?: iPhone 6,1

----------



That was the codename, not model identifier.
So really there's no way to know if this will be an S model or a new model? That's unfortunate.
zbarvian is offline   0
Old Jan 1, 2013, 04:01 PM   #7
cambookpro
macrumors 601
 
cambookpro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Berks, England
Quote:
Originally Posted by zbarvian View Post
So really there's no way to know if this will be an S model or a new model? That's unfortunate.
Unfortunately not, there seems to be no pattern of such.
__________________
MacBook Pro | iPhone 6 Plus | iPad Air | Apple TV
cambookpro is offline   0
Old Jan 2, 2013, 06:11 PM   #8
hoggswilder
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Looks like they are speeding up iPhone 6 which seems like a good idea considering some of the other devices coming to market.

http://gizmodo.com/5972385/report-ap...ne-6-right-now
hoggswilder is offline   0
Old Jan 2, 2013, 06:20 PM   #9
dejo
Moderator
 
dejo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: The Centennial State
Mod Note: Discussion continues here: 2013 iPhone and iOS 7 Already Appearing in Developer's Logs
dejo is offline   0

Closed Thread
MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Signs of Apple's Work on iOS 7.0.1, iOS 7.0.2, iOS 7.1, and iOS 8 Showing Up in Web Logs MacRumors MacRumors.com News Discussion 131 Sep 20, 2013 05:00 PM
Reboot loop with iOS 7 GM on dev iPhone 4 tipp iOS 7 1 Sep 12, 2013 03:14 PM
does iOS 7 have diagnostic usage and data logs? mattburley7 iOS 7 3 Jun 18, 2013 10:34 PM
iOS Dev - Which of these is a better option for Dev? surfer17 MacBook Pro 4 Jun 13, 2013 10:14 AM
2013 iPhone and iOS 7 Already Appearing in Developer's Logs MacRumors MacRumors.com News Discussion 286 Jan 30, 2013 07:40 PM

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:55 PM.

Mac Rumors | Mac | iPhone | iPhone Game Reviews | iPhone Apps

Mobile Version | Fixed | Fluid | Fluid HD
Copyright 2002-2013, MacRumors.com, LLC