Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Site and Forum Feedback

Old Aug 15, 2013, 03:39 PM   #1
ravenvii
macrumors 604

New "iOS Apps Blog" blog?

iOS Apps Blog sounds horrible and I'm confident you guys can think of a better name for it

In all seriousness, the iOS Blog is filling up with app announcements and tidbits. Personally, I really enjoy this aspect of the blog because otherwise I don't really follow the App Store (I mean, who can?) but perhaps there should be a separate Blog for that type of stuff, and leave the iOS Blog for, well, iOS stuff. Minor updates to iOS, Apple app updates, app development news, etc etc.

I admit the line is a bit ambiguous and I actually would be fine with leaving things as-is. I just wanted to toss the idea in for consideration/discussion.
Old Aug 15, 2013, 04:33 PM   #2
SJism23
macrumors 6502a

The thing is, there are already two other sites owned by Arn (the guy who created MacRumors): Touch Arcade and AppShopper. The former deals with iOS gaming while the latter shows you price drops and updates for apps. You can even make a wish list of apps you want to track the changes of. There is also a blog section on AppShopper, which sounds like something you want.

MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Site and Forum Feedback