Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

downingp

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 26, 2006
I came into my possession an unused Applecare Protection Plan for iPhone. Mind you, this was originally purchased for an iPhone 4/4s but was never activated. It is also the original Applecare and not the Applecare+. The question I have is, is there any use for the unused Applecare? Could I sell it? What are my options, if any?

Thanks.

Last edited:

beeinformed

macrumors 6502
Jun 30, 2010
I came into my possession an unused Applecare Protection Plan for iPhone. Mind you, this was originally purchased for an iPhone 4/4s but was never activated. It is also the original Applecare and not the Applecare+. The question I have is, is there any use for the unused Applecare? Could I sell it? What are my options, if any?

Thanks.

Perhaps you might want to contact Applecare support and ask them if they can refund you what you paid for the plan.

Another use for the plan might be to use it (if it's possible to transfer it) if you have the iPhone 5 and/or plan to purchase it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.