Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Jan 2, 2013, 01:09 PM   #1
Aragornii
macrumors 6502

iPhoto: Scripts for finding photos that failed to import?

I had an import fail which resulted in a bunch of photos and videos in my iPhoto folder that do not appear in iPhoto. I was able to poke around in my iPhoto folder in Finder and find most of them and re-drag them into iPhoto, but that means the photos that failed to import are still there eating up lots of hard drive space.

Is anyone aware of a script or other means of identifying photos in your iPhoto library subfolders that do not appear in iPhoto?

I have used the following script for iTunes that does essentially the same thing (http://dougscripts.com/itunes/script...filesnotadded2). What I'm looking for is something similar for iPhoto.
Aragornii is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store