Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion > Apple, Industry and Internet Discussion

Old Dec 25, 2012, 06:40 AM   #1
amrabari
macrumors newbie

Being Apple authorized partner, is it worthed?

Hello all,
i don't know if anyone can let us know if it's worthed to be Apple authorized partner, in order to sell the right products from Apple with the official prices.

do anyone has an experience on how to be Apple Authorized partner, what's the target? how to apply since there website saying that they don't accept new application at the time being...

also if anyone know how they treat there partners? what support that they give to there partners?

wish that we can get the right and helpful information regarding this .. and looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Old Dec 30, 2012, 10:59 PM   #2
mmomega
macrumors Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by amrabari View Post
Hello all,
i don't know if anyone can let us know if it's worthed to be Apple authorized partner, in order to sell the right products from Apple with the official prices.

do anyone has an experience on how to be Apple Authorized partner, what's the target? how to apply since there website saying that they don't accept new application at the time being...

also if anyone know how they treat there partners? what support that they give to there partners?

wish that we can get the right and helpful information regarding this .. and looking forward to hearing from you soon.
I know a few years ago when I looked in to it you had to be moving $100,000 of Apple product before they would let you apply.
3x AEBS 802.11ac, 5x AppleTV
mmomega is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3, 2013, 10:11 PM   #3
amrabari
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmomega View Post
I know a few years ago when I looked in to it you had to be moving $100,000 of Apple product before they would let you apply.
So we should do $100k business with Apple products before we can apply for being a Apple partner?

MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion > Apple, Industry and Internet Discussion