Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Apple today updated its investor relations page to note that it will announce its earnings for the first fiscal quarter (fourth calendar quarter) of 2013 on Wednesday, January 23. The earnings release typically occurs just after 4:30 PM Eastern Time following the close of regular stock trading, and the conference call is scheduled to follow at 5:00 PM Eastern / 2:00 PM Pacific.

Screen-Shot-2013-01-02-at-3.43.09-PM.png
MacRumors will provide running coverage of the earnings release and conference call.

The release will provide a look into the strength of iPhone 5 and iPad mini sales across their first quarter of widespread availability. Apple reported strong results three months ago with iPhone and iPad sales both up significantly year over year.

The company provided guidance for the first quarter of fiscal 2013 for revenue of $52 billion and earnings per diluted share of $11.75. If it meets that guidance, it would count as the strongest quarter for Apple in history.

Article Link: Apple to Announce 1Q 2013 Earnings on January 23

locoboi187

macrumors 6502a
Oct 3, 2012
To the company that has more money on hand than the US government. :beer: (macrumors should add this emoji)

JuicyJones

macrumors member
Mar 20, 2011
The company provided guidance for the first quarter of fiscal 2013 for revenue of $52 billion and earnings per diluted share of $11.75. If it meets that guidance, it would count as the strongest quarter for Apple in history.

Apple could announce revenue of 64 Billion Dollars and analysis would find a way to say they didn't live up to expectations. Look for Apple to drop 60 points when Apple misses analysis expectations.

robeddie

Suspended
Jul 21, 2003
Atlanta
By "your stock", you must be referring to your RIMM stock since aapl will do very, very well.

I've been on Macrumors for 10 years. Only in the past year and a half has this site become polluted by people like you who only joined Macrumors because they invested in AAPL, not because they actually give a crap about the products.

GO AAPL!!! (sarcasm intended)

louis.b

macrumors regular
Jun 24, 2012
Sydney
I work for a phone shop. Our safe which was full of iphone5 at the beginning of December was empty now ! :eek: Other stores should have the same result ! :D

louis.b

macrumors regular
Jun 24, 2012
Sydney
I've been on Macrumors for 10 years. Only in the past year and a half has this site become polluted by people like you who only joined Macrumors because they invested in AAPL, not because they actually give a crap about the products.

GO AAPL!!! (sarcasm intended)

Really? From what I see Macrumors is polluted by Apple haters and Android/ Samsung "enthusiasts".

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.