Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Jul 25, 2013, 02:27 AM   #1
JhonnyBoii86
macrumors newbie

Mountain Lion doesnt save itself, Is there a app to fix?

Hi

Mountain Lion doesnt save the settings i have made in settings, everytime i restart it show the same settings that were there before, how can i fix this?

i need to find a tool that have the ability to change settings directly so i have a more safe operating system

Help appriciated much !

-John
JhonnyBoii86 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25, 2013, 05:37 AM   #2
Parkin Pig
macrumors 6502a

Location: Yorkshire, the starting grid of the 2014 Tour de France
Quote:
Originally Posted by JhonnyBoii86 View Post

Mountain Lion doesnt save the settings i have made in settings, everytime i restart it show the same settings that were there before, how can i fix this?

i need to find a tool that have the ability to change settings directly so i have a more safe operating system
Could you be more specific about which settings? Are you talking about System Preferences, Finder Preferences, settings in a particular application?
Parkin Pig is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25, 2013, 08:19 AM   #3
JhonnyBoii86
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parkin Pig View Post
Could you be more specific about which settings? Are you talking about System Preferences, Finder Preferences, settings in a particular application?
Talkin bout the system preferences , these wont save
JhonnyBoii86 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25, 2013, 12:00 PM   #4
Parkin Pig
macrumors 6502a

Location: Yorkshire, the starting grid of the 2014 Tour de France
More info

Again, you're going to have to provide more information. Give an example of a System setting you modify, and the setting it reverts to upon restart. A screen grab of the changes would be useful - but bear in mind not to include personal info in the screen grab. I've included an example:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	change.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	307.1 KB
ID:	424661  
Parkin Pig is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store