Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPad Apps

Old Jan 3, 2013, 02:57 AM   #1
maddog91
macrumors regular

Apps for organizing daily activies + "to do's"

Looking for an all in one app that I can write down my schedules (work,life,school) but also my To do's... Not sure if apples calendar is the best or if there are other apps out there that I might want to look into.

Thanks
Old Jan 3, 2013, 03:05 AM   #2
Henry69
macrumors newbie

There is Taska, Organizer To-Do: The Complete Personal Planner or Things for iPad + many more if you search
Henry69 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3, 2013, 03:08 AM   #3
jojoba
macrumors 65816

I haven't tested it out myself, but I think this one might do what you need

http://webis.net/wp/pocket-informant-pro/

I downloaded it a while back but haven't gotten around to trying it out.
Old Jan 3, 2013, 08:29 AM   #4
MikeTHIS
macrumors newbie

I do social media for a TV show, the producer and I use Flow to stay on track. http://www.getflow.com

There is a free one we tried too, but I didn't like it. Flow has a web interface and a Mac app too.

Free one: Orchestra
MikeTHIS is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3, 2013, 09:22 AM   #5
syd430

RTM. Just access through any device. Believe me , I've gone through many systems over the years: Things, omnifocus, reminders, todo + a few more. Nothing is nearly as seemless and powerful as a RTM (pro account for sync) + the proper customisations for how you work. Things is also very seemless and polished (sync is an par with RTM too), but the developer is notoriously lazy and extremely slow to bring out new features (not to mention the mac elitist culture, i.e you're screwed if you want to acess your to do lists on windows or android). RTM is simply much much more powerful with the same level of polish and efficiency as Things.

Edit: misread your post, and seems that you need Calander integration. In that case google Calander w/ tasks is a good option. RTM also has Calander view for upcomming tasks for the next 7 days, so I use it for both my Calander and to do list (probably not ideal for everyone though)
  0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPad Apps