Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion > Apple, Industry and Internet Discussion

Old Jun 25, 2013, 05:29 AM   #1
yetti68
macrumors newbie

AHA Australia positions

I would like to hear from any other applicants for the AHA Australia positions.

I applied in April '13 and after no reply for a couple of months I was contacted, I was surprised 'cause it was almost 2 months later and was asked if I would be available for a telephone interview and I accepted.

I went through the telephone interview and was advised that they would contact me to let me know if I would progress further in the interview process and later got an email with details about a video conference.

I logged on to a video conference that gave a presentation from a local Australian Team Leader to further explain how the AHA position works and then I received an invitation for a video interview with the same person who conducted the video presentation.

This process has taken way longer than any job I've ever gone for and only today was advised that the current intake is being deferred 'til November and that I'm still part of the intake process

Anyone else in this boat?
yetti68 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7, 2013, 04:56 AM   #2
frontierfellow
macrumors newbie

AHA Australia positions

Hello,

I have gone through the same process as you too.

I received the same phone call about the deferral, I am crossing my fingers that they will come calling in November. But it will depend on factors that are unfortunately out of our control.

The applicants that applied earlier than us have already started their training (lucky buggers)

I will try to keep you updated on any info I get.

Good luck.
frontierfellow is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion > Apple, Industry and Internet Discussion