|Jan 3, 2013, 01:27 PM||#1|
Looking for an IPAD 4 case with great protection, quality, supports multiple angles
Happy New Year! I want to buy my female friend a nice case for her IPAD 4. She has the original Apple Smart Case for the IPAD 4, but does not like the fact that the magnetic clip comes on and off quite easily.
Thus, I am looking to get her a case with the following qualities:
1) Good quality, sturdy, great protection. I am looking to spend up to $75, and can purchase it online (Amazon or other site) or in store. This will be done in the USA
2) She would like front and back protection, preferably in one packaging, i.e. not a front smart cover and back case, but if that is the way to go then fine.
3) Something that can be propped up on various viewing angles, i.e. for use while reading, sitting down, lying down
4) Good quality. Not looking for leather or something exotic
5) Not too bulky or heavy, but sturdy and good protection
Thanks for your help!
|Jan 3, 2013, 03:20 PM||#3|
Thanks for the suggestion.
Do you know if the invellop case has a detachable magnet? The user does not like the Apple smart cover because the magnet comes off...thus wants something more permanent.
Are there other similar options which offer a bit more protection and more flexibility in viewing angles?
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|iPad: iPad case that actually supports tilting on all levels?||altjx||iPad Accessories||7||Mar 10, 2014 09:41 AM|
|iPad: iPad 3 case with flexible angles?||ravenvii||iPad Accessories||1||Aug 12, 2013 04:40 AM|
|iPad: Best ipad stand or ipad case with multi viewing angles?||Jcmwwe||iPad Accessories||16||May 22, 2013 01:03 PM|
|iPad: IPad 4 - non-leather portfolio style case with color choices & multi viewing angles?||sixxmum||iPad Accessories||1||Jan 6, 2013 05:58 PM|
|Advice need for iPad 2 case/protection.||dannywaugh1||iPad Accessories||3||Jun 13, 2012 01:25 PM|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:47 AM.