Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch

Old Mar 13, 2013, 10:18 PM   #1
pr0230
macrumors member

Bluetooth help...

From what I think I understand, My Ipod Touch 5gen can only pair with one device at a time. However I just purchased a WHAOO heart rate monitor (cycling) and a Speed/Cadence sensor. Both are "smart" bluetooth.

From the cycling Wahoo app , the app can see Both sensors at the same time. My speed, cadence and heart rate register in the app. However in the IPOD settings bluetooth function ,neither bluetooth device is detected. Yet I see them in the app....

Can someone please explain this? Thanks...
pr0230 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23, 2013, 02:45 PM   #2
RylanH16
macrumors member

Question What's the problem?

From what I understand of what you're saying, your sensors work correctly and both at the same time. I don't see what your problem is. Maybe one pairs with the other and that one pairs with your iPod. Or they could be using the Nike+ connectivity rather than bluetooth. That's all I can think of and I don't really see what the problem is anyways.
RylanH16 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch