Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

powers74

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Aug 18, 2008
At the bend in the river
I just logged into iCloud.com, well, started to, and noticed the background was black rather than the typical fabric walpaper. Happening for anyone else?

Also, I can't get my VIP folder to remove the star after the email has been read most of the time. Anyone know of a fix for this? (other than not using iCloud ;))

Akarin

macrumors 6502
Oct 16, 2011
Nyon, Switzerland
I just logged into iCloud.com, well, started to, and noticed the background was black rather than the typical fabric walpaper. Happening for anyone else?

Also, I can't get my VIP folder to remove the star after the email has been read most of the time. Anyone know of a fix for this? (other than not using iCloud ;))

Since today, I can't launch the Mail app inside icloud.com. Background is black, same as you, and when I click on Mail or Contacts it says that there was an error and Mail can't be launched at this time.

powers74

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Aug 18, 2008
At the bend in the river
Good grief. Well, all my apps were working as far as I could tell. Today I log in and everything seems to be normal including the random star issue. I guess my complete transition to icloud for personal email is going to be a bit slower than I originally thought. Oh well that's fine.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.