Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Desktops > iMac

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old Jan 4, 2013, 02:00 PM   #1
DanielYilmaz
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
iMac delivery

I bought my iMac 6th of December and it was meant to arrive on the 4th-10th of January what day do you think it will arrive the order keeps saying its processing so they haven't yet to build my iMac !
DanielYilmaz is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4, 2013, 02:15 PM   #2
AT06
macrumors 6502
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Winwick, UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielYilmaz View Post
I bought my iMac 6th of December and it was meant to arrive on the 4th-10th of January what day do you think it will arrive the order keeps saying its processing so they haven't yet to build my iMac !
4:17pm on 9th January. The Apple order system is unreliable with all the orders bing processed - no one will be able to tell you for sure.
__________________
"Twenty seconds of insane courage"
iMac 27"| iPad 32GB | iPhone 5 | Canon 6D, 24-105mm f/4L & 50mm f/1.8
AT06 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4, 2013, 02:44 PM   #3
Grockel
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Devon, UK
I'm a day ahead of you if it helps.

(i) ordered late on the 5th and given dates of 3rd to 10th.

(ii) preparing to ship on the 31st.

(iii) shipped on the 2nd, leaving Shanghai on the 4th.

(iv) landed at Heathrow about 17 minutes ago.

(v) delivery now 'by the 9th'.
Grockel is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4, 2013, 02:46 PM   #4
The Monkey
macrumors 6502
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
How did your orders stay in "processing"?
The Monkey is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4, 2013, 02:51 PM   #5
Grockel
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Devon, UK
Mine was processing from late on the 5th to early on the 31st...so 25 and a bit days.....however this includes much of the festive season. Not sure how relevant the latter is in Apple's factories in China.
Grockel is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4, 2013, 03:00 PM   #6
DanielYilmaz
Thread Starter
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grockel View Post
I'm a day ahead of you if it helps.

(i) ordered late on the 5th and given dates of 3rd to 10th.

(ii) preparing to ship on the 31st.

(iii) shipped on the 2nd, leaving Shanghai on the 4th.

(iv) landed at Heathrow about 17 minutes ago.

(v) delivery now 'by the 9th'.
Ah ok so im going to guess mine will come on the 9-10th which is kinda upsetting but ive waited 7 months so whats another 5-6days
DanielYilmaz is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4, 2013, 03:09 PM   #7
Grockel
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Devon, UK
I'd not count your chickens until it is preparing to ship / shipped.

In a parallel thread someone reports ordering on the 5th and having a revised delivery date of the 14th (from 3rd to 10th).
Grockel is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4, 2013, 03:13 PM   #8
edry.hilario
macrumors 6502a
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
just a quick update, im suppose to get a replacement, and i just talked to my rep.. supplies are on back order according to the info shes getting so... there you.. apple is really behind on this crap its pissing me off, im this would be my third imac if it this new one coming in also has problems idk what will do but something bad its gonna happen,.... FRAK!!!!!!
edry.hilario is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4, 2013, 03:51 PM   #9
DanielYilmaz
Thread Starter
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by edry.hilario View Post
just a quick update, im suppose to get a replacement, and i just talked to my rep.. supplies are on back order according to the info shes getting so... there you.. apple is really behind on this crap its pissing me off, im this would be my third imac if it this new one coming in also has problems idk what will do but something bad its gonna happen,.... FRAK!!!!!!
Well if have to wait longer im going to be seriously pissed after spending 2k on a mac
DanielYilmaz is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4, 2013, 03:55 PM   #10
edry.hilario
macrumors 6502a
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielYilmaz View Post
Well if have to wait longer im going to be seriously pissed after spending 2k on a mac
well get use to it because it seems that the rate of bad imacs is damm to high! like i said this will be my third replacement im more sure its probably going to have serious problem, if apple would pull it together would be great, so pissed, if the return to me half of what i paid id stay with it but obviously they arent going to do that.
edry.hilario is offline   0 Reply With Quote

Reply
MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Desktops > iMac

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
April Imac delivery thread Overg iMac 0 Apr 23, 2013 05:34 AM
iMac 27 Delivery if Ordered Now? electricdreams iMac 24 Jan 7, 2013 07:49 AM
Feruary delivery date for new imac???!!!! bill phillips iMac 3 Dec 23, 2012 03:36 PM
iMac Delivery Promises schhflap iMac 2 Dec 21, 2012 06:34 AM
iMac delivery times iohass iMac 2 Dec 12, 2012 05:05 PM

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:17 PM.

Mac Rumors | Mac | iPhone | iPhone Game Reviews | iPhone Apps

Mobile Version | Fixed | Fluid | Fluid HD
Copyright 2002-2013, MacRumors.com, LLC