Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DanielYilmaz

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 8, 2012
I bought my iMac 6th of December and it was meant to arrive on the 4th-10th of January what day do you think it will arrive the order keeps saying its processing so they haven't yet to build my iMac !

AT06

macrumors 6502
Dec 30, 2012
Winwick, UK
I bought my iMac 6th of December and it was meant to arrive on the 4th-10th of January what day do you think it will arrive the order keeps saying its processing so they haven't yet to build my iMac !

4:17pm on 9th January. The Apple order system is unreliable with all the orders bing processed - no one will be able to tell you for sure.

Grockel

macrumors member
Nov 13, 2012
Devon, UK
I'm a day ahead of you if it helps.

(i) ordered late on the 5th and given dates of 3rd to 10th.

(ii) preparing to ship on the 31st.

(iii) shipped on the 2nd, leaving Shanghai on the 4th.

(iv) landed at Heathrow about 17 minutes ago.

(v) delivery now 'by the 9th'.

Grockel

macrumors member
Nov 13, 2012
Devon, UK
Mine was processing from late on the 5th to early on the 31st...so 25 and a bit days.....however this includes much of the festive season. Not sure how relevant the latter is in Apple's factories in China.

DanielYilmaz

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 8, 2012
I'm a day ahead of you if it helps.

(i) ordered late on the 5th and given dates of 3rd to 10th.

(ii) preparing to ship on the 31st.

(iii) shipped on the 2nd, leaving Shanghai on the 4th.

(iv) landed at Heathrow about 17 minutes ago.

(v) delivery now 'by the 9th'.

Ah ok so im going to guess mine will come on the 9-10th which is kinda upsetting but ive waited 7 months so whats another 5-6days :)

Grockel

macrumors member
Nov 13, 2012
Devon, UK
I'd not count your chickens until it is preparing to ship / shipped.

In a parallel thread someone reports ordering on the 5th and having a revised delivery date of the 14th (from 3rd to 10th).

edry.hilario

macrumors 6502a
Aug 1, 2010
just a quick update, im suppose to get a replacement, and i just talked to my rep.. supplies are on back order according to the info shes getting so... there you.. apple is really behind on this crap its pissing me off, im this would be my third imac if it this new one coming in also has problems idk what will do but something bad its gonna happen,.... FRAK!!!!!!

DanielYilmaz

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 8, 2012
just a quick update, im suppose to get a replacement, and i just talked to my rep.. supplies are on back order according to the info shes getting so... there you.. apple is really behind on this crap its pissing me off, im this would be my third imac if it this new one coming in also has problems idk what will do but something bad its gonna happen,.... FRAK!!!!!!

Well if have to wait longer im going to be seriously pissed after spending 2k on a mac

edry.hilario

macrumors 6502a
Aug 1, 2010
Well if have to wait longer im going to be seriously pissed after spending 2k on a mac

well get use to it because it seems that the rate of bad imacs is damm to high! like i said this will be my third replacement im more sure its probably going to have serious problem, if apple would pull it together would be great, so pissed, if the return to me half of what i paid id stay with it but obviously they arent going to do that.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.