Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad

Old Jan 4, 2013, 07:57 PM   #1
Oridus
macrumors regular

Full screen news feed?

I was wondering if any of the applications that are out these days for news have a full screen news feed mode. I want to be able to prop my ipad up and have it automatically scroll through the news feed for when i'm cooking in the morning before work or at dinner, and then if I see an article / news story I want to read, I just tap the screen to see the story. I doubt there is anything, but figured I would ask just in case there was something that I was missing.
Old Jan 4, 2013, 09:25 PM   #2
Che Castro
macrumors 601

Good app idea

Like a big news ticker

I like it , but I never seen an app like that

I think intelliscreenx has this in notification center
Che Castro is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5, 2013, 03:05 PM   #3
Adamjamesrees
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oridus View Post
I was wondering if any of the applications that are out these days for news have a full screen news feed mode. I want to be able to prop my ipad up and have it automatically scroll through the news feed for when i'm cooking in the morning before work or at dinner, and then if I see an article / news story I want to read, I just tap the screen to see the story. I doubt there is anything, but figured I would ask just in case there was something that I was missing.

Only one I'm aware of is this one for twitter:

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/tric...393837637?mt=8
Adamjamesrees is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad