Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Mac and PC Games

Old Jan 4, 2013, 08:30 PM   #1
Ptkc1797
macrumors newbie

Didn't know where to put this??? SORRY

Do any of you have any say about Gunnar computer or gaming glasses. I have been having head aches and by eye problems lately and I stay on a computer ALL the time with my job so any input would be great!!!! Sorry agin if I put it in the wrong area haven't used the forum in awhile

Thanks Cameron
Ptkc1797 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5, 2013, 02:42 AM   #2
Pakaku
macrumors 6502a

As far as I can tell, those glasses just filter the cool colours from the screen and make everything appear warmer. You could do the exact same thing with apps like f.lux.

But the best idea would be to take breaks away from the screen every so often...
Pakaku is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5, 2013, 09:19 AM   #3
blesscheese
macrumors 6502

If you are staring at a computer screen all day, is there something about the room lighting or glare or outside lighting/windows that could be causing or influencing the problem?

If not, are there any potential medical problems?

If I were you, I would re-post this in a more general forum, and use a more descriptive title, like "Headaches from staring at computer screen--any help?" and see what others say. I would think programmers and graphic artists would have some useful ideas, and not all the 14 & 15 year old gaming types
blesscheese is offline   1 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Mac and PC Games