Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ptkc1797

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 10, 2012
Do any of you have any say about Gunnar computer or gaming glasses. I have been having head aches and by eye problems lately and I stay on a computer ALL the time with my job so any input would be great!!!! Sorry agin if I put it in the wrong area haven't used the forum in awhile

Thanks Cameron

Pakaku

macrumors 68040
Aug 29, 2009
As far as I can tell, those glasses just filter the cool colours from the screen and make everything appear warmer. You could do the exact same thing with apps like f.lux.

But the best idea would be to take breaks away from the screen every so often...

blesscheese

macrumors 6502a
Apr 3, 2010
Central CA
If you are staring at a computer screen all day, is there something about the room lighting or glare or outside lighting/windows that could be causing or influencing the problem?

If not, are there any potential medical problems?

If I were you, I would re-post this in a more general forum, and use a more descriptive title, like "Headaches from staring at computer screen--any help?" and see what others say. I would think programmers and graphic artists would have some useful ideas, and not all the 14 & 15 year old gaming types :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.