Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Jan 4, 2013, 09:01 PM   #1
DragonJade
macrumors 6502

Prepaid SIM options in Japan, blocked Softbank phone?

I used to be with Softbank until I left Japan a couple of years ago and now I'm going back to Japan. Once I get my work visa and gaijin card sorted out I intend to sign up with them again. In the mean time I'll need something temporary. Any recommendations/suggestions apart from Softbank?

I plan on using my old Softbank phone when I sign up to Softbank (whether prepaid or full contract). When I left I think they disabled or blocked my phone somehow. Any idea if Softbank will unblock it and allow it back onto their network? What about the chances of getting my old number back? I have a spare unlocked phone I can use if I don't go with Softbank for the prepaid option.
DragonJade is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone