Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Jan 4, 2013, 09:48 PM   #1
piatti
macrumors 6502a

Problem with moving from iPhone4 to iPhone5

We got new iPhone 5s and want to sync some old accounts.

In one account, I want to preserve the progress in games (Pony Trails mainly, there's other things called Ham Race and Stickman 2).

I backed up the iPhone (old) and then synced it with iPhone 5 but the games are not there. I searched to see if the game was in the iTunes to see if I could manually drag it to the iPhone 5 but it wasn't there neither.

So I tried to download it again from the App store (knowing that it wouldn't have the progress saved but, better than nothing)

But then it says
Quote:
You have already purchased this item but it has not been downloaded. To download it, select Check For Available Downloads from the Store menu.
And I can't find where the "Store menu" is.
Old Jan 4, 2013, 11:51 PM   #2
lelisa13p
macrumors 65816

Look in the App Store app. At the top of the list is a Purchased tab. Tap on it and then inspect the list of apps that you've downloaded previously.
Old Jan 5, 2013, 12:14 AM   #3
GSM-DOCTOR
macrumors newbie

In iTunes right click on your iphone and click " transfer purchases" all of your apps and games will be copied to your iTune library

Note:
You have to authorise your PC with the same apple account (ID)
GSM-DOCTOR is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5, 2013, 02:14 AM   #4
inselstudent
macrumors 6502a

And I think you also have to choose "backup this iPhone to this computer" in iTunes. If you do a cloud backup, all your purchases are in the cloud and won't even be transferred to your computer.
inselstudent is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone