Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

piatti

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 9, 2010
USA
We got new iPhone 5s and want to sync some old accounts.

In one account, I want to preserve the progress in games (Pony Trails mainly, there's other things called Ham Race and Stickman 2).

I backed up the iPhone (old) and then synced it with iPhone 5 but the games are not there. I searched to see if the game was in the iTunes to see if I could manually drag it to the iPhone 5 but it wasn't there neither.

So I tried to download it again from the App store (knowing that it wouldn't have the progress saved but, better than nothing)

But then it says
You have already purchased this item but it has not been downloaded. To download it, select Check For Available Downloads from the Store menu.

And I can't find where the "Store menu" is.

lelisa13p

macrumors 68000
Mar 6, 2009
Atlanta, GA USA
Look in the App Store app. At the top of the list is a Purchased tab. Tap on it and then inspect the list of apps that you've downloaded previously.

GSM-DOCTOR

macrumors newbie
Jan 4, 2013
In iTunes right click on your iphone and click " transfer purchases" all of your apps and games will be copied to your iTune library :)

Note:
You have to authorise your PC with the same apple account (ID)

inselstudent

macrumors 6502a
Jul 27, 2012
And I think you also have to choose "backup this iPhone to this computer" in iTunes. If you do a cloud backup, all your purchases are in the cloud and won't even be transferred to your computer.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.