Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater

Old Jan 5, 2013, 06:54 AM   #1
jabber24
macrumors newbie

ATV3 is showing picture not in iPhoto

While looking through my photos on my apple tv I came across an event with one image in it which I have never seen before. I figured that it must have been downloaded with other images while I was at work and got mixed up in my photos, however when I went onto my Iphoto to delete the event it is not in my main library (I have hidden photos set to visible). I did find it in my photo stream and I removed it from there but it is still showing up on the ATV3.
I have been on to itunes and looked at the choose photos for sharing menu and the event is showing as being in the Iphoto folder.

Does anyone know where it could be lurking on my computer or how to get rid of this or make it visible in my Iphoto so I can delete it.

Thanks in advance for your help.
jabber24 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater