Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad

Old Jan 5, 2013, 02:55 PM   #1
Kadin
macrumors 6502a

Battery % fluctuation?

I just picked up a brand new black Mini last night from my local Apple Retail Store and fully charged it over night. I used it for about 45mins this morning but it was on standby unplugged for about 4hrs total. The battery was at 97% when I turned it off and then back on due to both Safari and Chrome refusing to browse the net.

Upon reboot both browsers worked fine but my battery % went back up to 100% and has been there for about an hour now. Has this happened to anyone else before? The Mini is on iOS 6.0.2.
Kadin is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5, 2013, 02:57 PM   #2
maxosx
macrumors 68020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadin View Post
I just picked up a black Mini last night and fully charged it over night. I used it for about 45mins this morning but it was on standby unplugged for about 4hrs total. The battery was at 97% when I turned it off and then back on due to both Safari and Chrome refusing to browse the net.

Upon reboot both browsers worked fine but my battery % went back up to 100% and has been there for about an hour now. Has this happened to anyone else before?
Nothing to worry about.

It's a brand new device, the battery indicator is just that... an approximate reading of the level of remaining charge. While it's quite accurate a little fluctation is normal.

Your job? ... Use it and enjoy....
maxosx is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad