Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Hannah080493

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 5, 2013
I just got my iPad just in time for the new semester and wondered if you'd be able to recommend some apps..

Here's what I want it to do (if possible):

-Annotate PDF's and PowerPoints by highlighting, adding text, handwriting, underlining etc. Preferably an app that I can download and save documents to dropbox. It would be good if I could add another page within or at the end of a document that I am annotating for more room for notes.
-I could also do with an app to develop mind maps/spider diagrams. Again, that's compatible with dropbox.

I'd like to be able to create folders for each subjects in both apps. And in the annotation app I'd like to be able to add a bookmark or something, and tag pages for lengthy documents like research papers. This could be separate to app if needed.

I use Evernote at the min, but I use it for my home things so I really don't want to use that for my lectures.

Thanks!
Hannah

Danando1993

macrumors regular
Aug 14, 2010
I use iannotate PDF for uni does most of what you want but I'm unsure about tagging pages or adding a bookmark really useful app though.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.