Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad

Old Jan 5, 2013, 06:04 PM   #1
Hannah080493
macrumors newbie

iPad apps for uni..

I just got my iPad just in time for the new semester and wondered if you'd be able to recommend some apps..

Here's what I want it to do (if possible):

-Annotate PDF's and PowerPoints by highlighting, adding text, handwriting, underlining etc. Preferably an app that I can download and save documents to dropbox. It would be good if I could add another page within or at the end of a document that I am annotating for more room for notes.
-I could also do with an app to develop mind maps/spider diagrams. Again, that's compatible with dropbox.

I'd like to be able to create folders for each subjects in both apps. And in the annotation app I'd like to be able to add a bookmark or something, and tag pages for lengthy documents like research papers. This could be separate to app if needed.

I use Evernote at the min, but I use it for my home things so I really don't want to use that for my lectures.

Thanks!
Hannah
Hannah080493 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5, 2013, 06:20 PM   #2
polarsirkelen
macrumors newbie

I recommend Remarks http://readdle.com/products/remarks/
Old Jan 5, 2013, 06:27 PM   #3
Danando1993
macrumors member

I use iannotate PDF for uni does most of what you want but I'm unsure about tagging pages or adding a bookmark really useful app though.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad