Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Jan 6, 2013, 10:47 AM   #1
Keukasmallie
macrumors regular

Autofill "restart" ?

At some point, I appear to have "told" autofill not to capture the user name and password for several sites I visit regularly. Now, I would like to have autofill remember that info for me. How do I re-engage autofil once I've told it not to remember the specific site log on info?

Thanks for your help!
Keukasmallie is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2013, 11:07 AM   #2
Weaselboy
macrumors G5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keukasmallie View Post
At some point, I appear to have "told" autofill not to capture the user name and password for several sites I visit regularly. Now, I would like to have autofill remember that info for me. How do I re-engage autofil once I've told it not to remember the specific site log on info?

Thanks for your help!
Go to Safari preferences and look in the passwords tab. You should see the site listed and it will say "Passwords Never Saved" to the right. Just select that entry and click remove.
Weaselboy is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2013, 05:00 PM   #3
Keukasmallie
macrumors regular

Thanks, Wease, found it, did it, got it for good now!
Keukasmallie is offline   1 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store