Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

atomicpete

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 2, 2012
I have a 64B LTE mini...the LTE connection is really fast and stable, but the wifi connection has been on and off lately.

It shows that I am connected but the connection speeds are between 2-3 MBS. If I restart or turn the connect off/on it solves the problem temporarily.

I have all of the latest updates...

Anyone else experiencing? any known fixes?

madsci954

macrumors 68030
Oct 14, 2011
Ohio
Try Reset Network Settings, that sometimes fixes WiFi issues. If that doesn't work, consider taking it to an Apple Store and have them check it out.

magus1962

macrumors newbie
Dec 6, 2012
Rockland County, New York
WiFi issues

I have a 64B LTE mini...the LTE connection is really fast and stable, but the wifi connection has been on and off lately.

It shows that I am connected but the connection speeds are between 2-3 MBS. If I restart or turn the connect off/on it solves the problem temporarily.

I have all of the latest updates...

Anyone else experiencing? any known fixes?

Yes, I can't connect to public wifi sites that have guest sign in pages unless you reset your network settings. When you are able to connect the speed is slow and choppy. Starbucks is an example of the type of page issue.

Bear

macrumors G3
Jul 23, 2002
Sol III - Terra
Yes, I can't connect to public wifi sites that have guest sign in pages unless you reset your network settings. When you are able to connect the speed is slow and choppy. Starbucks is an example of the type of page issue.
Public networks tend to be slow and choppy unless you're the only person using it. and even then they're questionable. Not all places have great high speed WiFi for free.

atomicpete

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 2, 2012
I have had the issue at Starbucks and at home, I reset the network settings and things seem to be fine...

Thanks for the help....and saving some LTE data for a rainy day :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.