Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Jan 7, 2013, 09:35 AM   #1
JanineMahan
macrumors newbie

Help moving iWorks from old Macbook to new MacBook Pro-without orig disc

About three years ago I purchased a MacBook from an Apple Store. I purchased iWorks separately in the store also. I cannot find the box with the discs, serial numbers or codes. I now have a NEW MacBook Pro that I'd like to also put iWorks onto. I don't want to use MA to move all my files over-is there a simple way to move just these iWorks programs to my new MBP also? Can I use MA to also move over ONLY my iWorks programs? Help would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited by JanineMahan; Jan 7, 2013 at 09:38 AM. Reason: additional question added about MA.
JanineMahan is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7, 2013, 10:05 AM   #2
Mackilroy
macrumors 68040

Send a message via AIM to Mackilroy
You could have just used your older topic to ask.

Looks like Migration Assistant is all-or-nothing, though.

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store