Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iHeartapple2

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 29, 2010
Today is the 7th the day Apple said the 'Do Not Disturb' bug would fix itself. Well mine is still broken! Anyone else??

NedFlanders

macrumors member
Nov 6, 2011
My DND worked correctly this morning on both my iPhone 5, and iPad 2. I ave not checked my wife's iPhone 4 yet as it is buried in her purse and I lack the will and authority to dig in there! :D

iHeartapple2

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 29, 2010
Our iPads are fixed but not the iPhones. Kinda strange! We will wait and see what tomorrow brings. Thanks guys!

kevpan815

macrumors 6502
Jan 7, 2013
Algonquin, IL U.S.A.
There's a bunch of Dev members on MacRumors.

It's usually called ADC members for the old-timers though.

Yeah, I have only been a Member of Apple Developer Program for 2 Years. By the way, unless I am Mistaken, new IOS Releases usually come out on Monday's Pacific Time, and right now it is 20:15 in Cupertino, CA, most likely well past Quiting Time.

Peace

Cancelled
Apr 1, 2005
Space The Only Frontier
Yeah, I have only been a Member of Apple Developer Program for 2 Years. By the way, unless I am Mistaken, new IOS Releases usually come out on Monday's Pacific Time, and right now it is 20:15 in Cupertino, CA, most likely well past Quiting Time.

True but I've seen weirder stuff happen. Like last year when ADC released Mountain Lion beta right out of the blue.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
Mine also finally worked, which means I ignored someone's text because I dozed off. :eek:

AlphaVictor87

macrumors 6502a
Sep 7, 2011
Saint Louis, MO
Mine was not working.

Go into your setting and give the switch a flip on and off. Mine had the text "Scheduled at 10:30pm" until i turned it on and off and it went away.

Tested it for this morning to see if it would work and had it turn on at 8:52am scheduled and it most definitely worked.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Mine was not working.

Go into your setting and give the switch a flip on and off. Mine had the text "Scheduled at 10:30pm" until i turned it on and off and it went away.

Tested it for this morning to see if it would work and had it turn on at 8:52am scheduled and it most definitely worked.
Yeah, if there are still issues with DND scheduling, seems like turning the schedule part for DND off and back on gets it back to normal (now that it's after the 7th).

L-Tuned

macrumors regular
Oct 3, 2012
Mine was not working.

Yeah same here, you have to "reset" it to make it work.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.