Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch

Old Jan 7, 2013, 07:20 PM   #1
Boredathome
macrumors member

Chipped bezel right out of the box.

Hi all, I'm new here and I'm wondering if anyone has experienced similar defects. I bought an iPod touch 5th generation about a month ago, and immediately I noticed chips in the polished bezel before I even opened the plastic package. Although this does not bother me (because I keep the device in a case,) I was wondering if anyone has had the same problem. Discussion would be appreciated (my 5g is the black 32GB model if anyone is wondering)
Boredathome is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7, 2013, 08:42 PM   #2
SirYossi
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boredathome View Post
Hi all, I'm new here and I'm wondering if anyone has experienced similar defects. I bought an iPod touch 5th generation about a month ago, and immediately I noticed chips in the polished bezel before I even opened the plastic package. Although this does not bother me (because I keep the device in a case,) I was wondering if anyone has had the same problem. Discussion would be appreciated (my 5g is the black 32GB model if anyone is wondering)
Take it back to apple and get a replacement
SirYossi is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7, 2013, 08:53 PM   #3
raccoonboy
macrumors 6502a

black color, i think u should be more worry about scratches. I see so many easy scratches on the colored one. Chip quite easily because apple changed the materials. i much prefer this screen on touch 4 with glossy back, seem more durable.

U already spent a month with it so i dont think you can exchange. Unless u explained that it was out of da box like that, and u been busy.
raccoonboy is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7, 2013, 09:09 PM   #4
Cody3133
macrumors member

Also if you put a white tpu case on it don't expectit white for long,just a heads up.
Cody3133 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch