Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Jan 8, 2013, 08:13 AM   #1
kx22
macrumors member

Video_ts & Audio_ts to mp4 app?

Hi,

A friend of my came with a his weddingvideo but had to leave very soon. So i just copied the file of the DVD into my Macbook Air. Now i have a Video_ts and Audio_ts file. Normally I would burn it on a DVD, but recently my extern superdrive broke down. Now I want to convert it to a mp4 file for my iPad. How do i do this with all the little files on the video_ts map?

Thanks in advance.
Kx22
kx22 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8, 2013, 08:36 AM   #2
dXTC
macrumors 68000

HandBrake should do this nicely, converting and merging the various *.VOB files into one continuous MP4 file with the near-universal H.264 codec. It will also place the iTunes-friendly .M4V extension, should you so choose.

Note: This will work for home video discs, but not commercial DVDs; HandBrake does not contain CSS decryption code.
dXTC is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store