Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater

Old Jan 8, 2013, 04:32 PM   #1
The Economist
macrumors regular

Netflix issue after 5.1.1 update

It's been a while and I haven't found a solution for this yet:

Before the 5.1.1 update, when I watched a TV show, the next unwatched episode would appear cued, ready to be played. I was even able to just press play directly on the show's "poster" and the next episode would automatically play.

If I used Netflix on my iPad, episodes or movies watched on my Apple TV would appear as this:

After the 5.1.1 update episodes and movies do not get registered as watched. I have to look at the episodes list and select the next episode every time. This isn't usually a problem because the last watched episode usually appears cued but sometimes this isn't the case and I have to read the episode's description to know whether I've already watched it.

Everything I watched on my Apple TV after the update appear as if I never watched it on my iPad and on Netflix's website:

Is there a solution to this?
The Economist is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater