Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Picture Gallery

Old Jan 8, 2013, 05:34 PM   #1
SteelBlueTJ
macrumors regular

Let's See Your Cable Storage Ideas

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has a huge box full of random computer cables and A/V cords. I always try to keep them wrapped up with a twist tie or something but sooner or later the box is a huge birds nest again. Do any of you have a nice and neat cable organization spot or container for your cords and cables that aren't in use?
SteelBlueTJ is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8, 2013, 07:05 PM   #2
GroundLoop
macrumors 65816

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelBlueTJ View Post
I'm sure I'm not the only one who has a huge box full of random computer cables and A/V cords. I always try to keep them wrapped up with a twist tie or something but sooner or later the box is a huge birds nest again. Do any of you have a nice and neat cable organization spot or container for your cords and cables that aren't in use?
I put each cable in its own ziplock bag and then separate them by type.

Simple but effective.

GL
GroundLoop is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8, 2013, 07:51 PM   #3
adam044
macrumors 65816

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelBlueTJ View Post
I don't. Have lightning cable alway plugged in by my bed when I need to charged my iPad I take the same cable and plug it into the iPad power brick, Mac power cord alway plugged in hidden under my desk that's about it no need for extra cables

----------

Came across this feel like it fits this posting. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004SGJBU2/?tag=047-20
adam044 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Picture Gallery