Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Buying Tips and Advice

Old Sep 24, 2013, 12:01 AM   #1
gewawd
macrumors newbie

Where can I sell my 72-day-and-counting-old iPad mini?

I've had this iPad mini since July. I wish to sell it so I can upgrade to the second generation when it becomes available, probably in early November.

I baby this thing to death and I'm including a Targus Click-In iPad mini Case on the sale. Does anybody know an outlet where I can put my mini up for sale? I'm from Manila, BTW.

Additionally, is anybody aware of current resell values for this 16GB Wi-Fi only model?
gewawd is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24, 2013, 02:08 AM   #2
keatth
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by gewawd View Post
I've had this iPad mini since July. I wish to sell it so I can upgrade to the second generation when it becomes available, probably in early November.

I baby this thing to death and I'm including a Targus Click-In iPad mini Case on the sale. Does anybody know an outlet where I can put my mini up for sale? I'm from Manila, BTW.

Additionally, is anybody aware of current resell values for this 16GB Wi-Fi only model?

ebay, craigslist, amazon
keatth is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24, 2013, 03:56 AM   #3
MandyAW92
macrumors member

Yeah the post above sort of covers it
MandyAW92 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24, 2013, 05:39 AM   #4
JackieInCo
macrumors 65816

Quote:
Originally Posted by gewawd View Post

Gazelle won't give you much. You are better off selling on Craigslist or eBay.

For my 32GB AT&T Mini, Gazelle would give me $260 in flawless condition. For yours, excellent shape would be $160.
JackieInCo is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24, 2013, 07:53 AM   #5
Gjwilly
macrumors 68000

Give PowerMax a shot.
They only give store credit but since you're going to be buying an other one anyway it might be worth it.
They usually give more than the places that give cash and they don't charge sales tax when you do buy the new one.
Gjwilly is online now   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24, 2013, 09:33 AM   #6
cobrawang
macrumors newbie

good info,Yeah the post above sort of covers it[img]http://www.********/usa/images/9.gif[/img]
cobrawang is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24, 2013, 10:08 AM   #7
crzdcolombian
macrumors 6502a

craiglist has no fees and the people there are less informed then other sites.

Most people don't check rumor sites or know apple is having a ipad event in September and don't care. When I got my iphone 5s on friday some old couple was going to buy a mini and I told them to wait. They didn't even know they updated the ipads haha. Like they are magically future proof
crzdcolombian is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Buying Tips and Advice