Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Jan 8, 2013, 10:38 PM   #1
-BigMac-
macrumors 6502

Show Downloaded Media as 'Purchased' in iTunes

Hi guys.

Anyway of doing this?

I have heaps of movies i have bought on dvd (back in the day) and lots of bluray movies. I want to show these on Apple TV and my iTunes as 'Purchased'.

Anyway one could persuade iTunes to believe they are purchased?

I'm not talking illegally force iTunes to stream the movie to me when i request it from the iTunes Store, i simply want it to appear under Purchases.

Thanks

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Tags
downloads, itunes, movies, purchased, songs