Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

guitarmandp

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 21, 2012
Okay, I think there is an outtage with iTunes match. If artwork didn't show up all I had to do was delete the album from the cloud, import it again, re upload it and the artwork would show.

Now no artwork will upload and after turning iTunes match off and then on not a single album cover will come up in my entire library.

I googled this and looks like lots of other people are having this issue. The problem started yesterday, if you add new albums to iTunes match the artwork will not sync.

HazyCloud

macrumors 68030
Jun 30, 2010
Yes, something is definitely up. Many users including myself has noticed zero artwork on the Apple TV.

MichaelAngelo68

macrumors newbie
Jan 10, 2013
Northern California
This is hard to understand.

On my iPad, and on two Apple TVs, no (well, almost no) artwork.
But the tracks play just fine. I thought artwork was imbedded with the track?

A while ago (I'm guessing it was December 13 of last year) I toggled iTunes Match on my iPad and THREE days later all the artwork arrived.

Maybe we need to wait three more days.

iTunes sure works in mysterious ways.

Michaelangelo

guitarmandp

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 21, 2012
Home Sharing I think stays under the radar, which is why I don't think it will be fixed anytime soon. I am assuming somebody at Apple actually uses iTunes match and will notice somethings up eventually.

guitarmandp

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 21, 2012
Home sharing, to the iPad and to either of the Apple TVs, is working just fine.

It's when I use iTunes Match that the cover art is missing.

Michaelangelo

It looks like Apple fixed the glitch however I just wasted about 4 hours of my time reuploading cover art that was there a few days ago but is now missing!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.