Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion

Old Jan 11, 2013, 02:12 AM   #1
Palstro
macrumors newbie

Hot Corners Not Working After Resolution Change (Particularly After Games)

Hello,
I noticed a little while ago that after running games such as Stacraft 2, hot corners stop working. After a while, I realised that if I ran these games in a resolution other than what the OS is running, hot corners won't work afterwards. If the game was run in the native resolution, hot corners kept working.

The simple but annoying fix is to turn off hot corners after exiting the game and to turn it on again. I hope this helps someone who's having this same issue until Apple fixes the bug if possible.
Palstro is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion