Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Boca

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 13, 2008
Live in US but in Europe for biz. Want to watch playoffs but can't access the NFL Game pass app because it's not in the US itunes....or so the pop up indicates.

Any suggestions on how to either get the game pass while in Europe or watch on another site. I'm will to pay NFL but they make it difficult!
I can't get a European itunes account because I don't have banking details over here.
Thanks for any help.

Boca

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 13, 2008
Live in US but in Europe for biz. Want to watch playoffs but can't access the NFL Game pass app because it's not in the US itunes....or so the pop up indicates.

Any suggestions on how to either get the game pass while in Europe or watch on another site. I'm will to pay NFL but they make it difficult!
I can't get a European itunes account because I don't have banking details over here.
Thanks for any help.

Update: Im still looking for some suggestions but will try Hot Spot Shield and see if that allows me to come in the back door. Will post results.

Any other suggestions appreciated.

thewitt

macrumors 68020
Sep 13, 2011
You need to connect thru a VPN. I use my company network and attach in the US when I'm abroad.

Boca

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 13, 2008
Thanks for the reply and info. Newby so will have to follow on line I guess.
:(

Boca

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 13, 2008
Got a great app. It's only for radio but that will have to do.
Thanks all. If I find a streaming way I'll post.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.