Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Digital Photography

Old Jan 11, 2013, 11:37 AM   #1
irishv
macrumors member

Adding iPad to Aperture import workflow

Does anyone have any good advice for leveraging an iPad for importing photos into Aperture?

Right now, my library lives on my Mac Mini HTPC. From there is syncs/streams photos to a pair of ATVs, pair of iPhones, and an iPad. I've started exporting small libraries to edit pictures on an older Macbook in my office. I recently picked up a camera connection kit (non-Apple) for my iPad and intend to use it to load pictures from my DSLR and videos from my iPhone (primarily while traveling). Pictures can be automatically imported to Aperture via Photostream, it looks like I have manually connect to get videos in.

Is Photostream reliable enough to use for this purpose? Will imported pictures automatically be removed when I sync the iPad on wifi?

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Digital Photography