Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mvpbogdan

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 11, 2013
i have an 3gs running on ios 6.0.1 jailbroken with ipad baseband 06.15 . i installed ultrasn0w and ultrasn0w fixer for ios6 and i tried to put my sim in phone...with no results (searching and then no service) .
i searched for a tutorial, tried again to downgrade my baseband with redsnow, followed the steps.
everything was ok, on screen appeared flashing baseband, but when i started the phone i realised that there was no baseband , imei, wifi and no bluetooth .
what should i do ... i tried to install ipad baseband, no result , tried to make a clean restore, error 1, no result
every 3 mins phone is restarting...
is it dead or is still a hope ?
in config after all these .. problems, my serial is 88044mlaedg

Please help

mvpbogdan

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 11, 2013
anyone ?

I searched on ebay for a baseband chip but i am little bit confused ,i am not able to determine what is the baseband chip .
I watch some tutorials .
Here is my iphone , and after all tutorials i marked with a red bullet the bb chip i think it is
25z2fki.jpg

on ebay i found the cma digital baseband chip , which is not square like the marked chip .. wtf
$(KGrHqFHJBcE-d(-K6qTBPpPB,ZfHw~~60_3.JPG

and this chip

$(KGrHqR,!hIE2fBYGm(UBNuPK+D-LQ~~_3.JPG

I am confused which chip i need to replace . Can anyone give me a picture of the right chip to replace ?
Thx

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.