Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bwillwall

Suspended
Original poster
Dec 24, 2009
I want bluetooth headphones that can support constant, lossless quality. Unlike the extremely overpriced wireless Beats I am returning tomorrow. I am looking at these http://www.klipsch.com/image-one-bluetooth-headphones

I'm no expert, tell me what I should get! It would be fantastic if there was something that could be used both as a wireless headset on an XBOX 360 and with bluetooth, but I know that likely won't happen :( I NEED ones that I can use plugged in as well!

When I spoke to Beats horrible customer support on the phone about my headphones making strange popping sounds the guy told me the problem was Apple. He said that it was a known problem with iOS 6, he also told me that that would cover both my iPhone and MacBook Pro too though... so I'm not sure I believe this. I called Apple and they said 1. She didn't know about the problem and 2. I have to pay to ask a ****ing question just as usual.. Is there a known problem in iOS or OSX 10.8 with bluetooth headphones?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.