Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch

Old Jan 11, 2013, 10:25 PM   #1
Tayko
macrumors newbie

iPod touch 5 wifi issue

Hello!
I recently got an iPod touch 5 gen and I've noticed that sometimes I'm watching something on Netflix and it disconnects from the wifi. This has happened several times now. I did a little research and found that some people were having similar issues; but theirs differed from mine in that they're iPods would disconnect from wifi when they'd turn it off so when they'd turn it back on they had to put it back on. Mine is always connected (except when I leave the house to save up batterie) and only disconnects when I'm on Netflix or deezerů (although I'm able to put it back on, sometimes it disconnects again and it gets rather frustrating)
Is there something wrong with my iPod? How can I fix it?
Thank you very much
Tayko is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2013, 05:25 PM   #2
Boredathome
macrumors member

I suggest you try resetting your router. Has your wi-fi ever disconnected for no obvious reason on any other devices (apple or others)?
Boredathome is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch