Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Jan 12, 2013, 07:53 PM   #1
iphone46
macrumors regular

Did anyone get an iPhone 5 early upgrade from Verizon(or ask for one)?

I was going to wait for the 5S/7th gen iPhone but I am not sure my phone will last that long. My ringer switch is broken and my lock button too(for the 4th time!!) on my VZ 4. I scored a upgrade early for another line(not to be confused with the old yearly upgrade option) on 1/30/12 and the upgrade was 4/02/12 for a 4S(at first I was told that they didn't do upgrades to Apple devices early and it ended up being the device just had to be taken off iconic). I was wondering if anyone had called in to VZ asking about an early upgrade for the 5. My upgrade is 2 months away but I was wondering what people where told when they were asked. I will be posting my results here too if anyone is interested...

Also, if you want to comment about how I deserve to wait it out like everyone else...I know but having to go through 5 iPhone 4(I even bought this one off contract and they offered me an early upgrade!) and having to have VZ re provision my visual voicemail at least once a month(I dont get voicemails!) that they could do something.
iphone46 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13, 2013, 12:55 AM   #2
dennisjr631
macrumors regular

I hope they do give you a early upgrade. I called 4 times and tried to get one when I was 3days away. They made me wait. Total bs !
dennisjr631 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone