Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dreamerdonkey

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 4, 2012
Bangladesh
I need a Dovrak keyboard for my iPad. I use Dovrak keyboard for a long time. I really prefer to use it and its easy for me. But the problem is this type of keyboard is not very familiar to all and some one even don't know its name or don't have any idea what it really is. I use one keyboard for my home PC. But now I want one for my iPad and I can't found it any where. There are no local apple store here. So please help me out.

Jman13

macrumors 68000
Aug 7, 2011
Columbus, OH
I need a Dovrak keyboard for my iPad. I use Dovrak keyboard for a long time. I really prefer to use it and its easy for me. But the problem is this type of keyboard is not very familiar to all and some one even don't know its name or don't have any idea what it really is. I use one keyboard for my home PC. But now I want one for my iPad and I can't found it any where. There are no local apple store here. So please help me out.

I don't know of any physical Bluetooth keyboards with the Dvorak layout, but you can set any standard QWERTY external keyboard to use the Dvorak layout. (Oddly, while you can change the hardware keyboard to Dvorak, you can't change the software keyboard to Dvorak. )

dreamerdonkey

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 4, 2012
Bangladesh
I don't know of any physical Bluetooth keyboards with the Dvorak layout, but you can set any standard QWERTY external keyboard to use the Dvorak layout. (Oddly, while you can change the hardware keyboard to Dvorak, you can't change the software keyboard to Dvorak. )

Thank you for your reply. Can you please give me a brief about the process. I am not very good with tech.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.