Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kietoi

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 14, 2013
Hey everyone I'm a newbie to the Forum.
And I know the search before post option and I searched all over the forum for Answer and I couldnt found.
Can anyone Suggest me a Good apps for my kids to play on my iPhone.You know Educational app which could which could impromise child Brain and Creativity.
Thanks in advance

Geekan

macrumors newbie
Jan 15, 2013
Hey everyone I'm a newbie to the Forum.
And I know the search before post option and I searched all over the forum for Answer and I couldnt found.
Can anyone Suggest me a Good apps for my kids to play on my iPhone.You know Educational app which could which could impromise child Brain and Creativity.
Thanks in advance

Well Mate I Suggest you to try this iOS app.My little one enjoyed this one a lot.
It's kind of Fashion Designing App.Here is the Link to the iTunes

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id583847885

TJ61

macrumors 6502a
Nov 16, 2011
And...scene!

Well done keitoi-Geekan! I was on the edge of my seat. (Will kietoi find app for kid which will impromise not only child Brain but Creativity as well???)

When Geekan "suggest you to try this iOS app" I'm not too proud to say tears filled my eyes.

I'm emotionally spent.

Regards,
Tom

TouchMint.com

macrumors 68000
May 25, 2012
Phoenix
And...scene!

Well done keitoi-Geekan! I was on the edge of my seat. (Will kietoi find app for kid which will impromise not only child Brain but Creativity as well???)

When Geekan "suggest you to try this iOS app" I'm not too proud to say tears filled my eyes.

I'm emotionally spent.

Regards,
Tom

lol

handsgame

macrumors newbie
Jan 16, 2013
Zoetermeer, Netherland
Try this one - Harry Hands Game. It's a wonderful game with high graphics. This app is specially made for the little ones. You should try this app.

Harry Hands is the star of his soccer team. Help him to get to the stadium before he misses the important match! To complete each levels requires skill and logic to make success full goal.

I hope your little ones will like this game.

To download this app for FREE click to the link given below.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hands-hd/id562210198?ls=1&mt=8

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.