Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPad Apps

Old Jan 14, 2013, 11:33 AM   #1
plotters
macrumors newbie

IM+ and IM+Pro

Hi all,

I have been a long time reader of the forum and very rarely post because I find all my answers just by searching but today I found something which has baffled me a little bit.

I have been using IM+ free now for a few weeks as I use it all the time to chat to clients using google chat. It's a great app for the ipad and have decided that I want to pay to remove the ads. Now with inapp purchases it only costs me 2.49 but if I buy the IM+ pro app it's 2.99. I have looked at the features and can't seem to see any difference with this.

Would anyone be able to clarify this for me. If there is no difference I might just save myself 50p.

Thanks,
Dave
plotters is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2013, 12:02 PM   #2
roxxette
Banned

I think is best just to email the devs and ask about it but im 99% the only difference is ads.
roxxette is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2013, 12:09 PM   #3
plotters
macrumors newbie

Haha. I am worried if I email the devs they will realise there mistake and change the in-app price.
plotters is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30, 2013, 04:06 AM   #4
Teresa111
Banned

IM+ / IM+ Pro

IM+ Pro users don't have any ads in the app and they have a longer push session for the most of transports. I use IM+ Pro and it is worth every penny.
Teresa111 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPad Apps